It wasn't too long ago that I was living in these braids! During my trip to Kauai (seen here) this braided up-do became somewhat of my go-to style. Maybe it was the laid-back atmosphere or just the ease of the style, but I certainly was into it! Flash forward a few months and I am now back at it again.
Seriously, if you know how to do a traditional three-strand braid you can do this! Follow the steps below to complete the look:
1. Part clean hair down the middle into two equal sections.
2. Continue to braid both as you would a traditional three-stand braid, securing with a clear no-snag rubber band. If you are unfamiliar, check out this tutorial here.
3. Using one braid wrap around the crown of your head securing with a bobby-bin in the same shade of your hair color.
4. Do step 3 with the remaining braid, pulling the hair over the tail end of the other braid and wrapping the end underneath the already pinned.
5. This doesn't need to be perfect, in fact, looser braids and falling strands give the look a bohemian vide! Add additional bobby pins for one hold and finish with hairspray.